Thursday, July 28, 2005

He's not heavy, he's my brother.


My brother, Lance, called me today to brag for a while. He deserves it, I guess. He handed in his thesis for his Masters of public administration program at the University of North Dakota and that means he is officially finished...and, although I have always suspected that he may be smarter than me, (Not by much, mind you. For instance, if I were to score 150 on my iq test, he would be a 155. Just enough for it to bother me a little.) today it has been confirmed in the eyes of the world. Any idiot can get himself a bachelor degree, but a Masters? Well, by golly, that puts you in a whole 'nother category of educated types. According to 2004 educational census results, there are only approximately 12 million Americans with a Masters degree out of a population of 300 million. We'll call it the top five percent...and considering his plans are to get another Masters as well as a Doctorate, well, I guess he is going to end up one well-educated, pompous ass.

I just wanted to state for the record. I'm proud of my little brother. And I owe him a good wedgie the next time I see him. Remind him whose boss around here.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, July 30, 2005 9:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://ratemywedgie.com/

 
At Saturday, July 30, 2005 11:04:00 PM, Blogger eingy said...

That website is both hysterical and frightening.

 
At Sunday, July 31, 2005 12:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIKES!

Didn't look very closely at the site before posting. All I saw at first was a really gross guy wedgie that looked pretty funny. Now that I look again, I'm freightened.

Oops!

 
At Monday, August 08, 2005 5:06:00 PM, Blogger Andre Alforque said...

My older brother keeps beating me at golf... little does he know: I let him win!

Actually, I don't. But, lemme tell you how much it sucks to always be the lil' brother. Totally. =P to all the "big brothers" out there.

Congrats to your lil' bro on his accomplishment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home